Northfield Students' Conference.

This year for the tenth time Mr. D. L. Moody has invited the students of America to meet at Northfield, Mass., for conference and Bible study under the direction of the College Department of the International Committee of the Young Men's Christian Associations. The Northfield Conference has been a potent factor of recent years in the promotion of Christian life and work among college men, and from it have sprung similar gatherings, at the West, at the South, in England, Germany, Scandinavia, India and Japan.

The sessions of the Conference proper are held morning and evening. Platform meetings addressed by interesting speakers, Bible classes, informal discussions, association and missionary conferences indicate the varied character of the privileges which the gathering affords. The afternoon is given to recreation. Good facilities are provided for tennis, baseball, track athletics and swimming. Northfield itself is a New England country town of the old-fashioned type. It is situated in the beautiful valley of the Connecticut River and is surrounded by magnificent hills and mountains which reward the lover of New England scenery with many a delightful view.

Harvard has been represented at these conferences in years past by delegations of from ten to fifteen men, who bear unanimous testimony to the profit and pleasure in thus spending a summer vacation. Yale and Princeton each send annual delegations of thirty to forty men. This year there are over a dozen colleges in New England, New York, and Pennsylvania that are planning to send from twenty to twenty-five men. The delegation from Harvard is expected to number at least twenty men.

The conference is to last from June 28 to July 8; the total expense being $17.00 (registration fee $5.00; board and room $12.00.) The dormitories and halls of the Northfield Seminary are used for the conference. Any men who have not yet signified their intention of going, who would like to join the Harvard delegation, or any who desire further information are requested to communicate with H. G. Dorman, 9 Walter Hastings Hall, before June 21.