Class Day Notes.

President and Mrs. Eliot will be at home on Class Day evening from seven to nine o'clock to all graduates and officers of the University and to all members of the classes graduating this year, with any friends that may accompany them. No individual invitations will be issued. Gentlemen who attend this reception are requested to give their cards to the ushers.

The great demand for tickets to Sanders Theatre has obliged the Class Day Committee to depart somewhat from the custom of throwing the doors of the theatre open to the public after the chaplain has offered prayer. This year two hundred admittance tickets will be sold, one hundred to each balcony. The senior rates will be 75 cents apiece and if any remain for the general sale, they will be sold for $1.00 each. The object of this is to give seniors a better opportunity of securing tickets for the Sanders Theatre exercises. Seats cannot be provided, but by the present plan the holders of admittance tickets will be given at least comfortable standing room. The tickets will not admit to the theatre until 10.50 a. m., after which the reserved seats may be considered open.

The design for the Class Day Tree tickets has been drawn by F. F. Dresser. The Memorial Hall and Yard tickets were designed by W. A. D. Short.

Dr. Lyman Abbott of Brooklyn has accepted the invitation of the Class Day Committee to act as Class Chaplain.