Changes in University Hall.

During the past summer the changes in the interior of University Hall, proposed last year, have been carried out, with the result that the accommodations have been much improved. The offices of the Dean and the Recorder have been removed from Room 5 to Room 4 on the first floor. What was formerly the Recorder's office has been fitted up into two small offices for the use of the Recording Secretary and the Corresponding Secretary. The President's room remains the same as formerly. The old University examination room has been fitted up into a room for the meetings of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. On the third floor is also the office of the Dean of the Graduate School. Room 16, in the north entry, first floor, is now the office of the Lawrence Scientific School. A full directory of the building follows:

South Entry.

First floor-Room 4. Dean of Harvard College, Recorder, Committee on Admission, Committee on Special Students.

Room 2. Committee on Reception of Students and Publication Office.

Second floor-Room 5. President's Room, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Committee on Admission from Other Colleges.

Third floor-Room 10. Dean of Graduate School.

North Entry.

First floor-Room 16. Office of Lawrence Scientific School.