Rules for Student Voters.

All self-supporting students of legal age who come to college from outside states or counties are eligible for registration for the fall election, provided that they have been in residence in the period of this country for six months and in this state for one year. These men must first call at the assessors office, City Hall, and be assessed for a poll tax of two dollars; they can then register at the Registrar's office in the police station in Central Square. Those who receive any outside support are not considered self-supporting, and must return to their homes in order to register and to vote. Leave of absence may be obtained for this purpose at the Recorder's office.