SOUND MONEY PARADE.

Intercollegiate Demonstration Takes Place in Boston Tonight.

The big parade organized by the Harvard Sound Money Campaign Club and composed wholly of college men, will be held tonight in Boston. In the parade will be representatives from the Institute of Technology, Brown University, Williams, Boston University, Amherst, Dartmouth, Tufts, Worcester Institute of Technology, Massachusetts Agricultural College, and Yale University.

The different divisions of the parade will form in Boston at the Hotel Vendome form in the following order: Division 1, composed of other colleges, will form on the south side of Commonwealth Ave., facing west, the various colleges being arranged in alphabetical order. Division 2 will form as follows: Cavalry and bicycle squads on Dartmouth St., south of Commonwealth Ave., Ninety-seven on Newbury St., facing east to Dartmouth; Ninety-eight on north side of Commonwealth Ave., east of Dartmouth; Ninety-nine on north side of Commonwealth Ave., west of Dartmouth. 1900 will meet at south end of Harvard Bridge at 7.15 o'clock and escort Old John down Beacon St. and take up their position on Dartmouth St., north of Commonwealth Ave. The Law School on Dartmouth, north of Beacon St. The Medical School on Beacon St., east of Dartmouth. The classes must be in their positions at 7.30 sharp, with the exception of 1900 which will form at 7.15, as mentioned above. Extra cars will be run from Harvard Sq. from 6.30 on, and therefore nobody will be expected to walk to Boston.

The column will be formed in two divisions, the first composed of representatives of other colleges, and the second of Harvard students. Three bands and two fife and drum corps have been secured for the Harvard division, so that each class will have its own music.

Every student who has already purchased a uniform will wear that; and, for the benefit of those who have not uniforms, divisions will be formed in the different classes of men dressed in sweaters and duck trousers. Some squads will also be formed of men in football clothes. Thus the lack of a uniform should deter no man from joining the parade. Every man is expected to bring his own torch, as there is only a very limited number to be given out in Boston.

The line of march, which is to be a fairly short one, will be as follows: The procession will form on Commonwealth avenue and Dartmouth street; from thence to Massachusetts avenue to Beacon, to Arlington, to Boylston, to Park square, to Eliot, to Washington, to School, to Beacon, to Charles, where the parade will disband.

The joint Committee on the parade wishes to express its gratitude to the Sound Money Campaign Club for its munificent donation towards the expenses of the parade. The club has given over its entire receipts to the committee. This money, together with that furnished by the committee, gives to the demonstration an excellent financial backing.

The following men have been appointed marshals of the parade:

Chief marshal-M. E. Stone, Jr.

Mounted staff-E. Hollister, S. Hollister, F. H. Kinnicutt, W. Denman, J. S. Bryan, H. Schurz, A. A. Sprague, J. Burnett, A. H. Parker, B. Winthrop, H. N. Higinbotham, H. Palmer, W. Lord, F. G. Goodridge, F. Harper, F. Dobyns, W. Byrd, R. M. Townsend, C. C. Bull, W. H. Saunders, B. Curtis, J. P. Hayden, E. DuPont.

Harvard marshal-Wm. L. Garrison, Jr.

Aids-H. W. Howe, H. T. Nichols, J. Dean, N. P. Hallowell.

Chief marshal, '97-E. L. Rantoul.

Aids-F. G. Shaw, A. M. Beale, R. H. Stevenson, Jr., F. M. Weld, E. N. Fenno, D. Fales, F. Kernan, F. G. Gratwick, S. L. Pitts, E. N. Wrightington, J. Dunlop, H. G. Gray, C. F. Prescott, B. Gardner.

Chief marshal, '98-B. H. Hayes.

Aids-H. K. Brent, J. H. Perkins, G. T. Morse, J. S. Graydon, T. M. Hastings, A. S. Walker, P. S. Dalton, S. L. Fuller, J. R. Procter, Jr., H. Woodruff, W. Woodward, J. Prentiss.

Chief marshal, '99-G. W. Thompson.

Aids-C. Thomson, F. Blatchford, W. Adams, M. Donald, P. D. Haughton, A. Adams, P. M. Jaffray, W. E. McHenry, W. Rice, B. H. Dibblee, J. Halliday.

Chief marshal, '00-0. Byrd.

Aids-W. A. M. Burden, G. Maniere, J. M. Gidden, E. W. Howord, J. E. Lodge, N. Baiddle, R. W. Bliss, E. Spalding, R. Pulitzer.

Graduate School marshals-A. Brewer, E. H. Warren, H. S. Colton.

Law School marshals-A. M. Kales, S. C. Milliken, W. H. Cameron, W. Coleman, W. E. Hutton, W. H. Gorrill.

Medical School-A. N. Broughton, M. Ladd, R. Souter.