NEW ATHLETIC COMMITTEE.

Perkins '98, Burgess '98, and Donald '99, Undergraduate Members.

The following undergraduate members of the athletic committee were elected yesterday afternoon by a number of students representing the various athletic teams: J. H. Perkins '98, E. G. Burgess '98, and M. Donald '99. The men who were called together by President Eliot to elect the new undergraduate board, were as follows: J. H. Perkins, president of '98; M. Donald, president of '99; W. A. M. Burden, president of 1900; W. H. Rand '98, representing the nine; D. M. Goodrich '98, the crew; N. W. Cabot '98, the eleven; F. H. Bigelow '98, the track team; M. D. Whitman '99, the Tennis Association; G. Von Utassy the Cricket Club, and a representative from the Cycling Association who was not present. N. W. Cabot was also absent, owing to his football duties, but voted by proxy. Only four men were nominated, J. H. Perkins, M. Donald, E. G. Burgess and S. L. Fuller, of whom the first three were elected. The undergraduate members of last year's board were as follows: R. H. Stevenson '97, J. H. Perkins '98, and P. D. Haughton '99. It will be noticed that contrary to the usual custom, no one was elected from the sophomore class, there being instead, two senior members on the board. As on last year's committee, there is one member from each of the three more important teams, the crew, the eleven, and the nine, none of whom are however officers of their respective teams.