The president's report shows an increase of $5000 in the sales of the past year and a reduction of $2500 in the expenses. The profits, although not as great as in the preceding year, were sufficient to permit a dividend of $5,000. The membership for the year was 2380, an increase of 128.
Professor E. Wambaugh was re-elected president and W. E. Weaver '98, was elected secretary.
Immediately after the general meeting the board of directors met and filled vacancies as follows: From the Graduate School, A. S. Cushman; from 1900, W. B. Cutting. In addition to these, the board of directors is composed of the president and secretary ex-officio, Professor Taussig, Professor Grandgent, and Dr. Mallory from the Faculty, W. Munro L. S., J. R. Crocker '98, and H. B. Hayden '99.