The Gray Collection.

The Gray collection of engravings in the upper gallery of the Fogg Art Musuem is now fully prepared for use. The attention of members of the University is called to the following rules:

Visitors who may desire to examine engravings not displayed in the exhibition cases may have access to those in the storage cases under the following regulations:

1. Visitors cannot be allowed to handle any engraving without special permission from the director of the Museum, and then only in the presence and under the supervision of the director or of one of his authorized assistants.

2. Persons wishing to copy any engraving may obtain permission to do so on application to the director, who will cause the engraving, while thus in use, to be kept under glass.

3. No engraving shall be taken from the rooms especially devoted to the Gray collection.

4. Books in the reference library are accessible on application but they must in no case be removed from the print room without special permission from the director.

5. Notes must be taken with lead pencil only. Ink, whether in ordinary, stylographic, or fountain pens, must not be used in the Museum.