Trophy Room Committee.

The newly appointed Trophy Room Committee met Thursday afternoon and organized by the election of Dr. A. C. Coolidge as chairman and F. R. Nourse '99, as secretary. The other members of the committee are, G. D. Marvin '99, J. F. Perkins '99, and J. W. Edmunds '98.

The committee discussed at some length what photographs should be kept in the Trophy Room, what trophies should be kept, and what should be considered as trophies. A set of rules will soon be formulated to govern these matters. In the past, no system whatever has been followed. Captains of teams have, if they chose, sent photographs which have been hung up, often without any inscription whatever. Hence there is considerable confusion with regard to a number of photographs. The committee will, as rapidly as possible, make an inventory of all photographs and trophies now in the Trophy Room; for the location of others the committee asks the assistance of undergraduates and all who are interested in the fitting-up of a thoroughly creditable Trophy Room.