The Crawford Lecture.

F. Marion Crawford will lecture in Sanders Theatre at 8 o'clock this evening on Leo XIII in the Vatican. The lecture will be of special interest as Mr. Crawford is a Catholic and intimately acquainted with the Papal Household.

A short time ago Mr. Crawford wrote a series of articles on St. Peter's and the Vatican for The Century Magazine, and was then given the most unusual facilities for studying life in the Papal Palace. His present lecture gives the most intimate portrayal of the Pope that anyone has been privileged to prepare.

This is the third of the series of four lectures and readings given by the Cantabrigia Club for the benefit of the Radcliffe Scholarship fund. The first it will be remembered was a reading by Anthony Hope, and the second an illustrated lecture by Mr. Louis Fagan, late of the Department of Prints and Drawings in the British Museum. The fourth which will be a reading by John Fox, Jr., '83, will be given early in January.

Good seats for the lecture this evening are still to be obtained either at Sever's or at the door. Price 50 and 75 cents.