Harvard Men in Theatricals.

The performance of Alice in Wonderland, to be given at Copley Hall, Boston, on the evenings of Feb. 17, 18, 19, and 20, are of especial interest to Harvard men, for the cast is made up almost entirely of Harvard graduates and undergraduates. Although the cast is composed wholly of men, the play is to be given seriously, as a classic; and the demand that has come for a matinee performance on the twentieth for children shows that older people are not the only ones interested.

The Harvard undergraduates in the cast are A. H. Parker '97 (the Duchess), G. B. Hatch L. S., C. H. Hatch 1900 and E. H. Fay 1900. The Harvard graduates are Brooks Frothingham '96, Gannett Wells '86, S. V. R. Crosby '91, C. K. Cummings '93, Mathew Luce '91 (who plays Alice), John Codman '90, H. M. Aldrich '90, T. S. Bradlee '90, Professor G. P. Baker '87, Archibald Tisdale and Frank Jackson '71.

The music for the songs in the play has been composed by L. Thompson '92. The idea of giving "Alice in Wonderland" as a classic is Mr. Hooker Abbott's, and he is in charge of the performances. The acting manager is Gilbert, who for a year or two has trained the performers in the Hasty Pudding Club theatricals.