Lacrosse Team Wins.

The lacrosse team won the last game of the season from the Crescent A. A. team on Saturday afternoon by the score of 6 goals to 2. The Harvard team has improved steadily throughout the year and played by far their best game on Saturday. The attack and passing of the men was very quick and the whole team played with the greatest vim and life.

Beecher played the best game for Harvard, throwing two of the six goals. Captain Burley and Woods played their positions well and Curtis excelled in running. The Crescent team were decidedly weak on the defence and lacked the team play of their opponents. Post and Wright played the best all-round game and Johnson did the best throwing. At no time was the result of the game in doubt, since the play was for the most part in Crescent's territory.

The line-up of the Harvard team was as follows: Ring, outside home; Burley (captain), inside home; Taylor, first attack; Brookings, second attack; Beecher, third attack; N. P. Breed, centre; Curtis, third defence; Cooley, second defence; Sands, first defence; Wilder, point; Woods, cover-point; King, goal.