CLASS RACES TODAY.

All Tuge Leave West Boston Bridge at 3.30 Sharp.

This afternoon in the basin the races of the first and second class eights will take place, and also the four-oar and single scull events, open to all members of the University.

The single sculls will start first, from the Union Boat Club, at 4 o'clock. They will row a mile and a half with a turn. The class race for the first crews will next be rowed at 4.15, over the regular class course, down stream. The four oars will follow this event immediately; they will row one mile down stream, starting just above the Harvard Bridge. Last of all will come the second, or Weld class crews over the regular course

The judges at the finish of the eightoared events will be E. W. Capen '97, A. F. Barnes '98, J. W. Farley '99, and one of the 1900 substitutes who is not yet chosen. D. C. Holder '88, of the Union Boat Club, will act as referee. A. W. Stevens '97 will be the judge at the start and finish of the single and four-oar races.

The tugs will follow both races of the eights. One is the referee's tug, and the other two have been engaged by '99 and 1900. They will all leave West Boston Bridge (the one crossed by the Bowdoin Square cars) at 3.30 promptly.