Class Day, June 24, 1897.

PROGRAMME.

9 A. M. The Senior Class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Appleton Chapel, where prayer will be offered by Rev. Francis G. Peabody, D. D.

10.15. Sanders Theatre will be open to ticket-holders.

10.55. Sanders Theatre will be closed to all but Seniors.

10.45. The Senior Class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Sanders Theatre.

2 to 5 P. M. Music in the Yard.

3 to 5. Dancing in Memorial Hall.

4.30. Seats around the Tree will be open to ticket-holders.

5. The Senior Class will assemble in front of Holworthy, cheer the College buildings and march to the Tree. During the exercises at the Tree the Yard will be cleared and tickets will be required of all persons found in the Yard, and of those who enter thereafter.

8 to 11. Dancing in the Gymnasium and Memorial Hall.

Music and Illuminations in the Yard.

8. The Glee Club will sing in the Yard.

9. The Banjo Club and the Mandolin and Guitar Club will play on the Law School steps.

No return checks will be given out. All who wish to enter the Yard after 5 P. M. must be provided with a Yard ticket or a Memorial ticket. A Yard ticket will admit until 9 P. M. Memorial tickets admit to the College Yard, to Memorial Hall in the afternoon and evening, and to the Gymnasium in the evening.

The entrance to Memorial Hall will be at the south door; the exit at the north door.

The entrance to the Gymnasium will be at the eastern gate on Kirkland street; the exits at the western gate on Kirkland street and on Holmes Place.

The Yard entrances will be between Holworthy and Thayer, Weld and Grays, and between Stoughton and Holden. The exits will be between Matthews and Grays, University and Thayer, Thayer and Holworthy, and between Holworthy and Stoughton. There will also be a special entrance and exit for those coming in carriages between Harvard and Massachusetts. There will also be a special entrance for Graduates in front of Harvard.

It will be a great assistance to the Committee if the above arrangements are strictly adhered to.

ARTHUR M. BEALE, JONATHAN B. HAYWARD, JAMES DUNCAN PHILLIPS, Class Day Committee.