Today's Calendar.

"Dropped" Juniors and Sophomores register in University 19, north entry, 2d floor, between 9 a. m. and 1 p. m.

Graduate Students and others desiring to consult Professor J. H. Wright, Dean of the Graduate School, should apply at University Hall, south entry, 3d floor, room 10, from 10 to 1 o'clock.

College Freshmen, class of 1901, assemble in Room 11, Sever Hall, at 9 o'clock, and meet their advisers at 9.30 o'clock. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser. Freshmen who have not been assigned to advisers will consul Professor de Sumichrast, at 9.30 o'clock, in Sever 23.

Students from other colleges admitted by the Committee on Admission from other colleges must consult the Chairman of that committee, Professor von Jagemann. before making their choice of studies. Office hours Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 1 o'clock, in University Hall, south entry, 3d floor, room 10.

College Special Students in the first year of attendance assemble in Massachusetts Hall, upper room, at 9 o'clock. At 9.30 o'clock they will meet their advisers. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser for approval.

Freshmen and Special Students may obtain information concerning courses in the various departments of study, from instructors, who will be present from 10 to 1 o'clock in the rooms announced in the Circular of Information.

Lawrence Scientific School. Students may consult their advisers between the hours of 9 and 1 o'clock, or between 2 and 5 o'clock.

The Board of Preachers to the University will be represented by Professor F. G. Peabody, in Wadsworth House 1, from 10 to 1 o'clock.