Interscholastic Games.

The annual indoor interscholastic games were held in Mechanics Hall, Boston, on Saturday. Thirty-three different schools were represented and the entries numbered over 250. The performances were excellent and 5 new records were made, namely, in the high jump, shot putting, pole vaulting, half mile walk and 300 yards run.

The shield offered to the school winning the greatest number of points was captured by Worcester High School, with 19 points. The next highest totals were 14 1/2 by Worcester Academy, and 10 1/2 by English High School.

After the games, a business meeting of the Interscholastic Association was held at the B. A. A. club house, and the following officers were elected: President, H. N. Dunbar, English high school; vice-president, C. B. Cotting, Newton high school; secretary, S. W. Lewis, Brookline high school; treasurer, H. L. Ewer, Roxbury Latin school; undergraduate members of the executive committee, C. E. Baldwin of Cambridge Latin, F. H. Maguire of Boston Latin, E. B. Stanwood of Hopkinson's; graduate member for three years, F. H. Bigelow, formerly of Worcester high, now Harvard '98. Cushing Academy was admitted to membership.

A protest was entered against Worcester high school, on the ground that it was really two schools, and thus ineligible to membership in the association. It was, however, decided, by a vote of 8 to 5, not to allow this protest.