Special Notice.

TUTORING in Government 1, History 1, 10, 11, and 12, Fine Arts 4, Greek 10, Semitic 12 and Philosophy 5.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN,

83 tf

2 Manter Hall.WANTED. - Notes in Architecture 1a. Address, G, care of Thurston.

97 2tPIANO RECTTAL by Miss Ann M. Diller will be given in Steinert Hall, Tremont Street, on Thursday, Jan. 31, at 3.30 p. m. Tickets 75 cents, to be had at Miles & Thompson's, West street, Boston.

98 2tLOST. - Sunday night, Jan. 20, lady's gold Waltham watch, somewhere on Mt. Auburn or Holyoke streets. Finder please return to Leavitt & Peirce. $10 reward.

98 2tTUTORING and maps, History 10; also tutoring in Economics 1 and Geology 4.

C. A. ROSS,

98 2t

6 College House.HOLLIS STREET THEATRE. - Beginning tonight, "The Girl I Left Behind Me' will be the attraction at the Hollis Street Theatre. It is seldom that so thrilling a play is seen on the stage, and yet it is absolutely free from claptrap and melodramatic effort. Those who saw it at the Columbia last year will remember the intense enthusiasm that is always aroused by the arrival of the cavalry to rescue the beleaguered party in the stockade, and how this feat was sccomplished without the dring of a gun. The attack of the Indians could be plainly heard, yet not an Indian was in sight, but the excitement was even greater than if they had been. In this revival of "The Girl I Left Behind Me" Manager Charles Frohman has introduced some changes. The party in the scene mentioned, now arrive on thoroughbred horses, who dash upon the stage, thus adding a most thrilling piece of realism to the already exciting scene. Mr. Frohman's company is most carefully selected and admirably fitted to this grand spectacular production, and many of the artists who were seen at the Columbia will be found in the same roles at the Hollis.

BELCHER'S Dining Room, Lyceum Building, Harvard square. Board $7.00 per week.

6 tfDANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's dancing class, Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday, Oct. 9. Address, corner of Main and Inman streets. Private lessons.

1 tfTHE HARVARD INDEX for 1894-95 has been reduced in price from 75 cents to 50 cents. For sale at Thurston's, Amee's and the Cooperative.