Harvard-Priceton Debate and Dinner.

Tickets for the Princeton debate, on Wednesday evening, May 11, at 8 p. m., may now be had at Thurston's. Today's sale will be limited to members of the various debating clubs and of the Faculty. The general sale begins tomorrow. Seats are fifty cents apiece.

The customary dinner will be held at the Colonial Club immediately after the debate. All those interested in debating, including former members of the Union and Forum, as well as of the University Debating Club, the Freshman and Sophomore Clubs, and any Princeton graduates now in Cambridge are cordially invited to attend. Tickets, price $2.50, may now be had at Leavitt's, and it is hoped that as many as are able will be present.

The men chosen to represent Harvard in the debate with Princeton, May 11, have been working steadily since the final trial and now have their case pretty well in hand. W. E. Hutton 3L., has acted as head coach in training the team, while several members of the University Debating Club have volunteered their services in debating against the team with P. G. Carleton '99, the alternate, in order that the men may get frequent practice in rebuttal. A spirited debate was held recently when State Senator F. M. Dallinger '93, Representative Hapsey and J. A. H. Keith Sp., held a formal debate with the team.

The order in which the Harvard men will speak in the Princeton debate will be F. O. White '96, R. T. Parke '98 and S. B. Rosenttal '98. In rebuttal the same order will be followed.