Statistics of the Crew.

John Richards Bullard, Jr., '96, of Dedham, captain and stroke, prepared for college at the English High School and at Hopkinson's School. He was unable to row during his freshman year, but made the 'varsity the following spring, rowing at number 2. He began the season this year at bow, but was changed to stroke soon after the crew got on the water.

Edward Henry Fennessy '96, of Boston, number 7, gained his first experience in rowing at St. Paul's school, where he was stroke and captain of the winning Shattuck crew. Next year he stroked the 'varsity crew, and last year he rowed at seven.

Fredrick Newell Watriss L. S., of Chicago, number 6, has done a good deal of rowing since entering college, having rowed six on his freshman crew, and been a substitute on the 'varsity in '91 and '92.

Stanley Hollister '97, of Santa Barbara, Cal., number 5, prepared at the Berkeley School of San Francisco, and rowed 2 on the freshman crew last year. He stroked the crew during the time that they rowed in the tank.

Luther Dimmick Shepard, Jr., '96, of Boston, number 4, prepared at Hopkinson's School, where he played on the football team for several years. In his first year at college he rowed 7 on the freshman crew and also filled the same position on his class crew last year, although he might have had place on the 'varsity if he could have spared the time from his studies.

John Edwin Chatman '97, of Boston, number 3, attended the Chauncey Hall School. He has done nothing in athletics till this year, when he rowed 5 on the sophomore class crew.

James Alexander Stillman '96, of New York, number 2, prepared for college at the Hill School. He also has done no rowing until this year, but did so well in his class boat at number 6 that he was tahen on the 'varsity after the class race.

Edgar Newcomb Wrightington '97, of Brookline, bow, made a reputation in football at the Brookline High School, and has played on the 'varsity eleven for the past two years. He has never tried for the crew till this year, but rowed 7 on the sophomore crew, and improved so rapidly that he was considered the best man for bow on the 'varsity.

Kenneth Hastings Lewis '96, of Boston, substitute, prepared at Noble's School, and was a substitute on his freshman crew. Last year he rowed 3 on the 'varsity.

Lindsay Todd Damon Gr., of Boston, substitute, has done some rowing at the Weld Boat Club, but never had a place on his class crew.