Relay Teams and Track Work.

The six Harvard teams which will run in the B. A. A. games next Saturday were chosen yesterday. The two University teams will run against those of Pennsylvania and the B. A. A., and the four class teams will compete against each other. Both the University and Freshman teams have been considerably altered since the Boston College games, and with the substitution of several new men, the present combinations should prove more effective. The make ups of the teams are:

Harvard vs. U. of P.--J. H. Converse '02, S. H. Bush '01, A. L. Dean '00, W. G. Clerk '01, M. L. Bernstein '01, A. W. Blakemore 3L.

Harvard vs. B. A. A.--M. L. Bernstein '01, J. G. Willis '02, M. F. Hewitt '01, M. T. Lightner '03, W. A. Applegate '01, A. W. Blakemore 3L.

1900--S. F. Rockwell, E. Ingraham, E. J. Sanderson, F. W. Buxton, A. E. Wright, F. F. Burr.

1901--W. A. Applegate, G. E. Behr, C. J. Swan, E. H. Webb, R. McC. Walsh, J. P. McNamara

1902--A. M. Butler, H. J. Winslow, C. Seaver, C. H. Schweppe, A. W. Ristine, W. S. Gierasch.

1903--J. E. Haigh, E. M. Ayer, O. Chew, J. W. Foster, H. K. Torrey, B. C. Lancy.

The work of the candidates for the track team has been progressing regularly under the charge of Mr. Lathrop. The four squads report daily, and after light dumb-bell and chest-weight work, practice on the wooden track on Holmes Field. Owing to the fact that Mr. Lathrop has been devoting his efforts to getting men into shape for the events in which Harvard will be represented in the B. A. A. games, no attempt has been made as yet to develop material for the pole vault. Training for this event will probably begin next week.