Senior Senate Organized.

At a meeting last night of Seniors interested in debating, it was decided to organize a club under the name of the "Senior Senate." Most of the rules governing the action of the national Senate will be included in the constitution. Members of the club will be assigned to the different states, as far as possible according to their preference, and from them committees similar to the Senate committees will be chosen.

Membership is open to all members of the Senior Class on payment of a fee, and to other members of the University who may be elected. This last provision has been inserted to allow the 1901 men in the Law School and 1902 men who intend to graduate this year to join.

The club will be divided into two sections, representing the Republican and Democratic parties. These parties will hold caucuses at which they will nominate their candidates for president of the Senate, and the nominees will be voted upon at a later meeting. Two officers were elected last night: Clerk, R. W. Cheney; Sergeant-at-arms, L. S. Thiery.

The next meeting will be held Monday, Oct. 29 at 6.45 p. m.