Boathouse Completed.

The new University boat-house, is now completed, and will be occupied in about a week. All the men who are rowing at the old boat-house will change to the new house. The rowing equipment now in use will be transferred and additions will gradually be made to it.

On either Nov. 9 or Nov. 15, the new boat-house will be turned over to the University by its donor, the Harvard Club of New York City. The presentation will be made at a mass meeting held probably in Sanders Theatre, but possibly at the boat-house. President Eliot will speak, but further than this no plans have been made. The meeting will be open to members of the University. A committee of four consisting of Austin G. Fox '69 (chairman), A. L. Wetmore '94, H. S. Van Duzer '75 and L. E. Sexton '84 will represent the Harvard Club of New York City. The arrangements for the meeting are in charge of the following committee of undergraduates: C. M. Sheafe 3L, C. H. Schweppe '02, J. F. Perkins 1L, D. D. Evans '01, M. R. Brownell '02, J. W. Hallowell '01 and W. T. Reid '01.