"Minna von Barnhelm."

It has been decided that there will be but one performance of Lessing's Minna von Barnhelm," to be given by Mr. Heinrich Conried's New York company under the auspices and management of the Deutscher Verein, on Lessing's birthday, January 22. The following committee of the Verein is in charge of the production: W. S. Gierasch 02, L. G. Brooks '02, A. Sachs '01, A. P. Keith sp., L. B. Weble '02, F. Wa'son '02, D. Wight '02, E. B. Ahlborn '02, G. O. Carpenter '02 and Dr. Coar. An advisory committee of the German department made up of Professor Francke, Assistant Professor Schilling and Mr. Howard.

Special privileges will be given to students of Harvard and Radcliffe in purchasing tickets. On January 8 and 9 before any outside applications have been filled, the second gallery seats will be put on sale at Sever's for students at fifty cents. No student may purchase more than one of these tickets, which will not be transferable.

All applications from the public for seats, may be sent on or before Saturday, January 12 to A. Sachs, 40 Conant Hall. The prices of tickets are: Floor and First Gallery, 200; Second Gallery, $1.00 Tickets will be sent out by mail on January 16. In the assignment of seats preference will be given to members of the University. Tickets not disposed of by application will be put on sale at Sever's on Thursday, January 17 at 9 a. m.