B A A Meet

The annual indoor games of the Boston Athletic Association will be held this evening at 7.30, in Mechanics Hall. Seats in a special Harvard section are on sale for $1.00 a piece at Leavitt's.

There will be twelve regular events on the programme, all handicap, except the special invitation races and the scratch races for novices. In all, there are 407 entries, of which 69 are Harvard men. Harvard has six entries in the 40 yards novice, four in the 40-yards invitation, thirteen in the 40-yards handicap, two in the 440-yards novice, three in the two-mile invitation, 10 in the 45-yards low hurdles, three in the 1000 yards run, eight in the 600-yards run, eight in the one-mile run, seven in the running high jump, three in the shot-put, and two in the three standing jumps.

Besides the regular events the Harvard University relay team will race against Pennsylvania, the second team will meet the B. A. A., and the four class teams will contest for the class relay championship. The other team races will be: Cornell vs. Columbia, Andover vs. Exeter, Dartmouth vs. Brown, Amherst vs. Williams, Technology vs. Bowdoin, and Boston Y. M. C. A. vs. Cambridge Y. M. C. A. All of the events will be governed by the rules of the Amateur Athletic Union.