Co-operative Branch.

At the beginning of the present College year, when the Boston branch store of the Co-operative Society was moved from the quarters it had formerly occupied in the Medical School building to a new store at 707 Boylston street, the disarrangement consequent upon the change in a degree interfered with the business, but the condition of the accounts at present indicates that the venture has resulted successfully. The total sales since the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1, have amounted to $32,286.12, as compared with $28,735.59 for a corresponding period last year--an increase of $3,550.53. The increase in expenses over last year is approximately estimated at $500.

About 400 medical students are members, against 350 last year. The more convenient location has also resulted in a much increased outside trade, especially with graduates of the school who are setting out on their professional career. This outside trade and the rearrangement of medical courses have also caused a more uniform amount of trade.