A New Building at Radcliffe.
Mrs. David P. Kimball in 1898 gave to Radcliffe the sum of $50,000 for the purpose of building a home for Radcliffe students. Recently the college purchased a site for the building, bounded by Garden, Walker, Linnean, and Shepard streets. It is expected that the house will be completed by September, 1901. It will be called Bertram Hall.