WEST POINT TODAY.

Game at West Point.--Daly Will Play.--Short Practice Yesterday.

The eleven will play West Point at West Point this afternoon. The game should be interesting and close as West Point has a lively, heavy team, the men averaging 172 pounds, and plays a strong kicking game. Daly, captain of the last year's Harvard team, will play quarterback for West Point in today's game. West Point has played only two games so far this year, but has won each by large scores, defeating Franklin and Marshall by a score of 20 to 0, and Trinity by a score of 17 to 0.

The line-up: HARVARD.  WEST POINT. Clark, r.e.  l.e., Farnsworth Cutts, r.t.  l.t., Boyers Barnard, r.g.  l.g., Riley Roberts, c.  c., Munroe Greene, l.g.  r.g., Goodspeed Blagden, l.t.  r.t., Bunker Campbell, l.e.  r.e., Bartlett Matthews, q.b.  q.b., Daly Ristine, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Casad Kernan, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Jensvold Graydon, f.b.  f.b., Graves

YESTERDAY'S PRACTICE.

In the practice yesterday the men were divided into two teams and put through about half an hour of signal work. The playing showed considerable improvement, although there was still too much fumbling. The men started quickly and got into the interference well. The high wind prevented accurate kicking, but Mifflin managed to secure two goals from the field on quarterback place-kicks. After the signal practice, a number of the men tried kicking goals.

YESTERDAY'S PRACTICE.