Lacrosse Game Today.

The fall work of the University lacrosse team ends this afternoon with its game with a picked team of graduates captained by F. B. Taylor 2L. The game will be on Soldiers Field at 3 o'clock. The fall practice of the team has been very satisfactory this year. An unusually large number of new men came out and they have learned the game so readily that they are further advanced than were the new men last year in the middle of spring. Besides these new men, all but one of the 1900 University team have returned to college, so that the prospects for this year's team are bright. Spring practice will begin in the cage in March and as soon as possible it will be transferred to the open field. The class games will be played in April and about April 25 the first University game will take place.

The teams will line up this afternoon as follows: Harvard.  Graduates. Goddard, Wiggin,  g.  Guggenheimer. Ingalls, Wyrne,  p.  McDonald. Smith, Coonley,  c. p.  Stephenson. Edwards, Carter,  1st d.  Chadbourne. Beane,  2d d.  E. Carter. Stevenson,  3d d.  Richardson. Sever,  c.  Breed. Penhallow,  3d a.  Francis. Munroe, Robinson,  2d a.  Taylor. Alvord,  1st d.  Nichols, Smith. Bonnet,  o. h.  Fenwick. Mitchell,  l. h.  Hardy.