Yale Team Statistics.

Captain Charles Gould '02, left end, prepared at the Albany Academy, Albany, where he played on the team. He played end on his Freshman team, and the same position on the university elevens of '99, '00, and '01. He is 5 feet 9 inches in height, weighs 166 pounds and is 20 years old.

George Brewster Chadwick '03, right halfback, prepared at the Brooklyn High School. He has played on the university elevens of '99, '00, and '01. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 155 pounds and is 21 years old.

A. L. Ferguson '02, of Stamford, Conn., left end, prepared at Pomfret. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 169 pounds and is 22 years old.

G. A. Goss '03, of Waterbury, Conn., left tackle, prepared at Hotchkiss. He is 6 feet 2 inches in height, weighs 197 pounds and is 20 years old.

C. J. Hamlin '03, of Buffalo, N. Y., centre, prepared at Hill School. He is 6 feet 2 inches in height, weighs 145 pounds and is 20 years old.

J. B. Hart '03, Cincinnati, O., left halfback, prepared at Hillhouse High School. He is 5 feet 4 inches in height, weighs 145 pounds and is 22 years old.

A. H. Hinkle, Jr., '04 S., of Cincinnati, O., left halfback, prepared at St. Mark's. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 170 pounds and is 19 years old.

J. J. Hogan '05, of Torrington, Conn., right tackle, prepared at Exeter, where he was captain of the eleven. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 190 pounds and is 24 years old.

H. C. Holt '03, of Brooklyn, N. Y., centre, prepared at Andover. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 206 pounds and is 20 years old.

P. H. Kunzig L. S., tackle, prepared at the Central High School, Philadelphia. He is 6 feet 2 inches in height, weighs 190 pounds and is 21 years old.

H. C. McClintock '03, substitute fullback, prepared at Andover. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 185 pounds and is 20 years old.

H. G. Metcalf '04, substitute quarterback, prepared at Cascadilla. He is 5 feet 8 inches in height, weighs 154 pounds and is 19 years old.

H. P. Olcott P. G., of New York City, guard, prepared at Waterbury High School. He played centre on the university eleven in '00. He is 5 feet 11 inches in height, weighs 182 pounds and is 22 years old.

C. D. Rafferty '03 S, of Pittsburg, Pa., right end, prepared at Andover. He is 5 feet 6 inches in height, weighs 160 pounds and is 21 years old.

J. L. deSaulles L. S., of South Bethlehem, Pa., quarterback, prepared at Princeton Preparatory School. He is 5 feet 8 inches in height, weighs 154 pounds and is 22 years old.

J. R. Swan, Jr., '02, of Utica, N. Y., right end, prepared at Groton. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 171 pounds and is 22 years old.

S. O. VanderPoel, Jr., '03, of New York City, fullback, prepared at Hotchkiss. He is 5 feet 10 inches in height, weighs 170 pounds and is 21 years old.

C. A. Weymouth L. S., fullback, came from Bucknell College. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 185 pounds and is 22 years old.

F. W. Wilhelmi '03, of New York City, fullback, prepared at Andover. He is 6 feet in height, weighs 175 pounds and is 21 years old.