CLASS DAY OFFICERS.

Yesterday's election of Senior Class Day officers resulted as follows:

Secretary--B. Wendell, Jr.

First Marshal--D. C. Campbell.

Second Marshal -- E. Lewis.

Third Marshal--J. G. Willis.

Orator--R. C. Bruce.

Poet--R. M. Green.

Ivy Orator--H. M. Ayres.

Odist--W. E. Forbes.

Chorister--M. R. Brownell.

The balloting was not heavy; only 374 men out of a class of 560 cast their votes.

The rule governing the election of Marshals was: "Every elector shall vote for three candidates for Marshals, indicating his preference for First, Second and Third Marshal. Of the three elected, that candidate receiving the highest number of votes for First Marshal shall be First Marshal; of the other two elected, that one whose total vote for First and Second Marshal shall be greater shall be Second Marshal; the other candidate elected shall be Third Marshal."

Following are the number of votes received by each candidate: SECRETARY. B. Wendell, Jr.,  364

MARSHALS.   1  2  3 D. C. Campbell,  188  103  52 E. Lewis,  101  101  95 J. G. Willis,  55  84  122 H. Bullard,  24  70  121

ORATOR. R. C. Bruce,  269 P. E. Fitzpatrick,  100 POET. R. M. Green,  296 H. W. Bynner,  76 IVY ORATOR. H. M. Ayres,  204 E. H. Greene,  158 ODIST. W. E. Forbos,  199 A. Hollingsworth,  165 CHORISTER. M. R. Brownell,  273 M. B. Lang,  95

By a vote of 260 to 107 the class decided in favor of wearing caps and gowns during the month of May.

The election of the Class, Class Day, and Photographic Committees will take place tomorrow.