Convention of Graduate Clubs.

The seventh annual convention of the Federation of Graduate Clubs will be held at the Columbian University, Washington D. C., on Friday and Saturday, December 27 and 28. Representatives from twenty-seven of the leading colleges in the United States will attend the convention. Harvard will be represented by G. F. Phelps 2G. and J. H. Patten '97.

The most important question that will come before the convention for final action is the decision on the proposed publication of a graduates magazine, to be modeled on the plan of the Harvard Graduates Magazine, with the excption that it is to be in no way a local magazine but must represent fairly each of the colleges in the Federation. This magazine is to be the official publication of the Federation, and its contents will be in the nature of articles on graduate study, graduate events and higher education in general.

The meeting on Friday will be purely a business one. On Saturday papers will be read and discussions will follow. The convention will close with an excursion about Washington. The officers of the Federation are as follows: President, J. H. Pattea, Harvard; vice-president C. S. Hyde, Columbia; secretary and treasurer B. C. Ewers, Brown.