Wants His Dinner at Noon.

Communication.

We invite all members of the University of contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed. Every communication must be accompanied by the name of the writer.

To the Editors of the Crimson:

With considerable apprehension that you will not see fit to devote space in your paper to such a trifling subject, I write to call your attention to the desirability of having dinner at noon on Sundays at Memorial. Under the present arrangement at Memorial the man who misses breakfast, partakes of the fearfully inadequate Sunday lunch and in the evening takes tea at the house of a friend, puts his precious existence in jeopardy from starvation. On the other hand it may be said that the man who goes out to dinner at noon and returns in the evening to eat another dinner at Memorial scores twice. Now I do not think that the distinction, if any is made at all, should be in favor of the gourmand. And I think that many men, even those who get up to breakfast and don't go out to tea, would prefer to have Sunday dinner at noon. A.