H. A. A. Tickets.
Membership tickets in the Harvard Athletic Association will be put on sale Thursday, at Leavitt & Pierce's. The tickets will be sold for $5.00, and may be obtained only by undergraduates. No student will be allowed to purchase more than one membership ticket, and no transfers will be allowed. The Association will not replace lost tickets. No tickets will be sold later than 12 o'clock, noon, on the day of any game.
The holder of an H. A. A. ticket is entitled to the following privileges for the year ending July 1, 1902:
(1) Admission to all football games played by the University team in Cambridge except that with Yale.
(2) Admission to all base ball games played by the University team in Cambridge.
(3) Membership in either the Newell or Weld Boat Club on registering at the office of the Athletic Association in the Union and paying the required locker fee.
(4) Admission to all track games in Cambridge.
(5) Privilege of buying two tickets for Harvard-Yale football game before general sale.
(6) Preference in the choice of seats on the observation train for the Harvard-Yale boat race at New London.