Athletic Committee Election.

At a meeting held last night E. Bowditch, Jr., '03, R. Ernst '03 and E. B. Krumbhaar '04 were elected members of the Athletic Committee to succeed W. E. Ladd '02, C. H. Schweppe '02 and R. P. Kernan '03.

Bowditch has been prominent for three years in athletics, especially in football. In his Freshman year he played end on the class eleven, in his Sophomore year he was a substitute and last year a regular end on the University team. He was a substitute on his Freshman crew, and rowed at 5 on his Sophomore class crew. Last spring he played on the second nine. He has been an editor of the CRIMSON since his Sophomore year; he is at present on the Library Committee of the Union.

Ernst in his Freshman year was manager of the class football team, and second assistant manager of the University eleven in 1900. He was also manager of his class crew in 1901 and 1902. Last spring he was appointed assistant graduate manager for 1902-1903. He has been prominent in class debating, is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa, and is serving on the House Committee of the Union.

Krumbhaar has been a candidate for his class crew at the Weld, and played on the cricket team last year. He was elected an editor of the CRIMSON in his Freshman year.