LAST GAME ON SOLDIERS FIELD

University Eleven Plays Dartmouth at 3 o'clock.-Parade to Field.

At 3 o'clock this afternoon, the Harvard and Dartmouth elevens will meet in the last game to be played on Soldiers Field this season. Excepting for a short open practice next Thursday, this will be the only time when the play of the team may be seen before the final game with Yale, at New Haven, a week from today.

The contest this afternoon should be of particular interest, owing to the fact that it will afford an unusually serviceable basis for comparing the Harvard teams of this and last season. The Dartmouth eleven today is with three exceptions composed of the same men whom Harvard defeated a year ago by a score of 26 to 12. Both of Dartmouth's scores at that time were made on blocked kicks, so that the score does not truly indicate the extent to which the losing team was outplayed. Dartmouth has developed a remarkably strong back-field, and with an attack which for speed and general ground-gaining qualities is exceptional will present a valuable test of Harvard's defense.

The playing of the University eleven during the past week has not been such as, to arouse any expectations of a high score, and unless there is very noticeable improvement in the work today, a victory over a team which is sure to present so a strong a defense as Dartmouth will be hard to win.

In view of the fact that the game today is the last before that with Yale, there will be a parade for all members of the University to Soldiers Field. The parade, led by the University Band, will leave the Union at 2 o'clock and proceed directly to the Field.

The line-up of the two teams will be: HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Mills, l.e.  r.e., Farmer Shea, l.t.  r.t., Place Whitwell, l.g.  r.g., Clough Sugden, c.  c., Smith Barnard, r.g.  l.g., Gilman Knowlton, r.t.  l.t., Frost Bowditch, r.e.  l.e., Bullock Daly, q.b.  q.b., Witham Kernan, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Vaughan Putnam, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Patterson Graydon, f.b.  f.b., Harper