SENIOR ELECTION TODAY

All Balloting Will be at Crimson Office--Polls Open from 8 to 5

The Senior Class Day elections for First, Second and Third Marshals, Secretary, Poet, Ivy Orator, Odist, Orator and Chorister, will be held today from 8 a. m. until 5 p. m., at the CRIMSON office. There will be no balloting at Brooks House, because of the difficulty of checking off names in two places. The election of the four committees will take place on Wednesday at the same hours. Today the class will also vote on whether it shall wear caps and gowns after May 1, and whether it approves of the Alumni Committee's plan of Commencement changes.

Following is the rule in regard to the choosing of Marshals: "Every elector shall vote for three candidates for Marshals, indicating his preference for First, Second and Third Marshal. Of the three elected, that candidate receiving the highest number of votes for First Marshal shall be First Marshal; of the other two elected, that one whose total vote for First and Second Marshal shall be greater shall be Second Marshal; the other candidate elected shall be Third Marshal. Any ballot which does not conform to this regulation will be thrown out."

The nominations for today's election are:

Secretary--R. Ernst.

Marshals--E. Bowditch, W. Clarkson, R. Derby, R. P. Kernan, M. T. Lightner, D. D. L. McGrew.

Poet--L. Ward, L. Warner.

Odist--H. W. Holmes, R. Inglis.

Ivy Orator--R. W. Child.

Chorister--J. A. Field, O. G. Frantz.

Orator--G. Bettman, A. Black.