BASKETBALL WITH YALE.

Last Game of Season at Gymnasium at 8 O'clock.--Team Weakened Somewhat.

The University basketball team will play Yale this evening at 8 o'clock in the Gymnasium. The game will be the last played by both Harvard and Yale in the Intercollegiate League, composed of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Cornell and Columbia. Yale is now at the head of the League, having defeated every team once and having been defeated only by Cornell and Columbia. Harvard is third in the League and a victory tonight will make a tie with Columbia for second place.

The Harvard team has shown much improvement during the last week. The men have played faster and harder and the forwards have improved in shooting, so that the game tonight should be a hard one. The team has been weakened greatly, however, by the loss of Fosdick.

The balcony of the Gymnasium will be reserved for ladies. An entrance fee of 50 cents will be charged.

The line-up: HARVARD.  YALE. Brown, r.f.  r.f., Hyatt. Linehan, l.f.  l.f., Colton. Randall, c.  c., Weymouth. Hanavan, r.g.  r.g., Lockwood. Bigelow, l.g.  l.g., Moorhead.