RECEPTION FOR PRINCE HENRY.

Complete Plans for His Visit to the University.

By M. H. Morgan marshal.

At 1 o'clock on Thursday, March 6, Prince Henry of Prussia becomes the guest of the University; and the Honorable Francis C. Lowell and Major Henry L. Higginson, on the part of the Corporation, will call upon him at the Hotel Somerset to escort him to Cambridge. It is expected that the procession of carriages, led by a battalion of cavalry of state troops, will reach Memorial Hall at 1.30. The route will be as follows: Hotel Somerset, along Massachusetts avenue, to the Cambridge City Hall, where a short stop will be made, in order to enable the Mayor of Cambridge to welcome the Prince to this city; from there the procession will pass through Lee street, Harvard street, Quincy street, Cambridge street, to Memorial Hall. At the Hall, President Eliot and members of the Corporation will receive the Prince, and escort him into the Theatre, where the exercises will occupy about twenty minutes. After this, the President will return with the Prince, his suite and other guests, along Cambridge street, round to the west side of the College Yard, through Peabody street, and enter the College grounds by the Johnston Gate, between Massachusetts and Harvard Halls, and thence proceed to University Hall. In University Hall a luncheon will be given by the President and Fellows to the Prince's party, the Faculties of the University, and certain invited guests.

After the luncheon, at about 3 o'clock, the President will escort Prince Henry and his suite to the Harvard Union, passing out by the Johnston Gate, through Harvard square and Massachusetts avenue, to Quincy street. The programme of the meeting at the Union has already been published in the CRIMSON.

For the meeting in Sanders Theatre, tickets of admission will be required. The available space is limited; and but 1200 tickets will be distributed to students. These tickets have been allotted among the different departments of the University, strictly in accordance with the respective numbers in each department. Students may apply for them in Upper Massachusetts between 2 and 4 o'clock. Those students who obtain tickets are requested to be in the Theatre by 1 o'clock if possible. The doors will be closed at 1.15 promptly. Students should be careful to enter by the door mentioned on the ticket. At 1 o'clock, the Boston Festival Orchestra will begin to play, executing between that time and 1.30 pieces of music by German composers.

It is suggested that those students who do not obtain tickets to Sanders Theatre should assemble between 1.30 and 2 o'clock in the College Yard on each side of the path by which the carriages will drive from the Johnston Gate to University Hall, massing themselves particularly in front of Harvard and Massachusetts Halls. Arrangements will be made to have certain gentlemen present to lead cheering at these points. Students are particularly requested to keep off the driveway in this part of the Yard.