Camera Club Exhibition.

The annual exhibition of the Camera Club will probably be held this year in the Randall Room of Phillips Brooks House, and will be open to the public on February 21, 22 and 23, from 10 a. m. to 9 p. m., and on February 24 from 10 a. m. to 6 p. m. Yesterday afternoon Professor C. E. Norton, Mr. F. Holland Day, and Mr. Joseph Prince Loud, examined the pictures which are to be exhibited, and awarded honorable mentions as follows: To H. L. Blackwell, for picture entitled "Yellowstone Falls"; to Julian Burroughs sC., for "Portrait of J. T. Trowbridge," "An Old Letter," and "A Strange Water Fowl"; to W. P. Cohoe 2G., for "On the Charles"; to A. M. Dame '02, for "A Hospital Ward"; to H. W. Eliot, Jr., '02, for "Sunset in Gloucester Harbor"; to C. F. Stiles sC., for "Sunset," and "Mount Kearsarge"; to Professor de Sumichrast, for "Slow Sinks the Sun"; to W. B. Swift '00, for "Evening," "Weary Berry Pickers," "After the Storm," and "The Dell"; to J. H. White '03, for "Portrait"; to L. W. Wright '02, for "Portrait of a Lady."

A catalogue illustrated with the prize pictures is being prepared and will be distributed free at the exhibition.

The following six men were picked by the judges, for the general excellence of their work in the exhibition, to represent Harvard in the contest with Yale: W. B. Swift '00, C. F. Stiles sC., L. W. Wright '02, A. W. Eliot, Jr., '02, J. A. White '03, and J. Burroughs sC.