BASEBALL NOTICE.

Only thirty-five men were present last night at the meeting to arrange for the Leiter Cup baseball series.

The value of this series is shown by the fact that the head coach and several University players formerly played on the scrub teams. The management needs material very badly this year: to develop a good second team, to develop material for next year and to create enthusiasm and spirit in the University at large.

Several proposed changes will make the series much more valuable: there are to be more games played by each team; necessary outfits will be provided by the management; and there will be a new diamond on Soldiers Field for the use of the teams.

More men must sign the blue book at Leavitt's before Saturday, April 5, the date for closing entries. It is the duty of every man dropped from the second or Freshman squad to play. Every man of whatever ability or experience is urged to come out and help develop the University nine. B. WENDELL, JR.   A. V. GALBRAITH.   W. T. REID, JR.   E. H. NICHOLS.