UNION ELECTIONS.

To be Held Today.--Rules and List of Nominations.

The annual election of officers and members of committees of the Union will take place today. The election will be conducted under the Australian ballot system and no voting by proxy will be permitted. The polls will be placed in the corridor of the Union, and will be open from 9 a. m. until 5 p. m. Each man must present his membership ticket before he will be allowed to vote. All members who have lost their tickets may obtain new ones by application at the office.

Several men have been nominated for both an office and a committee. All who desire to do so may vote for these men for both positions; and if elected to both, the nominee will accept the office and resign from the committee.

The annual business meeting will be held in the Union this evening at 7.30. At this meeting the results of the election will be announced and the reports of the Treasurer and Standing Committees will be read and acted upon. Any business brought up at this meeting will be open for discussion by all members of the Union. The order of business at the meeting will be:

1. Announcement of result of election.

2. Reports of Standing Committees.

3. Report of Treasurer.

4. New Business.

5. Adjournment.

The final list of nominations is as follows:

PRESIDENT.

Major Henry Lee Higginson '55.

VICE-PRESIDENT.

R. Derby '03, G. Clark '03.

SECRETARY.

E. Bowditch '03, O. G. Frantz '03.

HOUSE COMMITTEE.

Undergraduates, seven to be elected--A. Ames '03, A. Black '03, W. P. Blagden '04, J. A. Burgess '04, W. C. Clark '03, R. A. Derby '05, R. Derby '03, D. F. Downs '03, R. Ernst '03, M. T. Lightner '03, D. D. L. McGrew '03, H. Minturn '04, R. Oveson '05, R. Sanger '04, A. H. Weed '03.

From the Law School, two to be elected--H. Blythe, H. James, E.R. Perry, B. Wendell, Jr.

From the Medical and Dental Schools and Bussey Institution, two to be elected--C. Bell, T. J. Burrage, W. G. Lee, G. C. Shattuck.

From the Divinity School, one to be elected--R. S. Forbes, C. G. Ruess.

From the Graduate School, one to be elected--G. E. Behr, J. B. Rorer.

MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE.

Undergraduates, five to be elected, at least one from the Scientific School--R. Abererombie '03, J. P. Bowditch '05, G. Clark '03, O. G. Frantz '03, R. P. Kernan '03 (L.S.S.), E. B. Krumbhaar '04, R. W. Leatherbee '05 (L.S.S.), C. B. Marshall '04 (L.S.S.), H. S. Parker '04, S. H. Wolcott '03.

From the Law School, one to be elected--W. M. Chadbourne, L. B. Wehle.

From the Medical and Dental Schools and Bussey Institution, three to be elected--F. L. Burnett, M. Fabyan, J. B. Hawes, W. L. Holt, C. W. Hoyt, D. S. Luce.

From the Divinity School, one to be elected--R. S. Forbes, C. T. Ruess.

From the Graduate School, one to be elected--F. W. Carpenter, G. E. Huggins.

LIBRARY COMMITTEE.

Seven to be elected, at least three graduates--W. C. Lane '81, B. S. Hurlbut '87, J. H. Hyde '98, A. Drinkwater '00, W. Phillips '00, E. Bowditch '03, W. R. Bowie '04, O. J. Campbell '03. J. A. Field '03, W. James '03, R. S. Wallace '04, H. L. Warner '03, L. Warner '03, S. A. Welldon '04.