CLASS DAY EXERCISES.

Programme Changed Somewhat.--Calendar of Commencement.

Because of the postponement of the Yale baseball game until 2 o'clock today the programme for Class Day Exercises has been changed as follows:

Seniors will form in front of Holworthy Hall at 4.30 instead of 4 and march to the "Tree" where short exercises will be held. The Statue exercises will be held at 5.30 instead of 5. Graduates and members of the Junior, Sophomore and Freshman classes will form in front of Holworthy at 5 instead of 4.30 and march to the Statue. Junior ushers must be on hand at 4.30.

The amended programme is then as follows:

Today, Friday, June 20.

Class Day Exercises. Prayer by the Rev. Francis G. Peabody, D.D.--Oration by Roscoe Conkling Bruce.--Poem by Robert Montraville Green.--Ivy Oration by Harry Morgan Ayres.--Ode by Waldo Emerson Forbes. Sanders Theatre, 11 a. m.

9 a. m.--The Senior Class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Appleton Chapel where prayer will be offered by the Rev. Francis G. Peabody, D.D.

10.15.--Sanders Theatre will be open to ticket-holders.

10.55.--Sanders Theatre will be closed to all but Seniors.

10.45.--The Senior Class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Sanders Theatre.

2 p. m.--The Yard will be cleared and tickets will be required of all persons found in the Yard, and of those who enter thereafter.

2-7.--Music in the Yard.

4.30.--Seniors assemble in front of Holworthy and march to the "Tree" for brief exercises.

4.45.--Seats around the Statue will be open to ticket-holders.

5.--Graduates, classes and Glee Club assemble in the Yard.

5.15.--Graduates, the three lower classes and the Glee Club march to the Statue. Seniors, led by class officers, march around the Yard, cheering the buildings and the Tree.

5.30.--Seniors march to the Statue.

7-9.--President and Mrs. Eliot at home to all graduates and officers of the University and friends accompanying them, and to members of all classes graduating this year and friends accompanying them.

7-11.--Music. Illumination in the Yard.

8-11.--Dancing in the Gymnasium and Memorial Hall.

9,--The Banjo Club and the Mandolin and Guitar Club will play in the Yard.

All who wish to enter the Yard after 2 p. m. must be provided with a Yard ticket or a Memorial ticket. A Yard ticket will admit to the Yard only. Memorial tickets admit to the Yard in the afternoon and evening, and to Memorial Hall and to the Gymnasium in the evening.

The entrance to Memorial Hall will be at the south door; the exit at the north door.

The entrance to the Gymnasium will be at the eastern gate on Kirkland street; the exits at the western gate on Kirkland street and on Holmes Place.

The Yard entrances will be between Harvard and Massachusetts, west of Boylston, the '77 Gate, the President's Walk, Sever and Appleton, Thayer and Holworthy, Brooks House. The exits will be between Harvard and Massachusetts, Dane and wadsworth, east of Boylston, east of the '77 Gate, the President's Walk, Sever and Appleton, Thayer and Holworthy, Holworthy and Stoughton.

It will be a great assistance to the Committee if the above arrangements are strictly adhered to.

Saturday, June 21.

Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Meeting at University 5, 2 p. m.

Monday, June 23.

Examinations for admission to Harvard College and the Lawrence Scientific School begin.

Harvard Dental Alumni Association. "Alumni Day." Reception and Registration of Visitors, and Exhibition of Year's Work in the School. School Building, North Grove street, Boston, 9 a. m.--Thirty-first Annual Banquet, with Social Gathering and Business Meeting, 5 p. m. The Harvard Union, Cambridge, Mass.

Tuesday, June 24.

President and Fellows of Harvard College. Meeting at No. 17 Quincy street, Cambridge, 11 a. m.

Divinity School. Meeting of the Alumni in Divinity Chapel, at 10 a. m.--At 11, at the same place, an address by Professor George F. Moore, D.D. Subject: The Field of an Undenominational School of Theology.--At 1 p. m., social gathering at the Harvard Union, with dinner at 1.30, to be followed by addresses.

Harvard Medical Alumni Association. Meeting at the Harvard Medical School Building, 12 m.--After the meeting a luncheon will be served at the School Building.

Radcliffe College. Commencement Exercises at Sanders Theatre, 4.30 p. m.

Wednesday, June 25 (Commencement.)

Board of Overseers. Meeting at University 5, 9 a. m.

Election of Overseers. Massachusetts Hall, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Harvard Law School Association. Annual Business Meeting, Austin Hall, 11 a.m.

Commencement Exercises. Sanders Theatre. The President and Fellows, Overseers, Faculties and their officers will meet the invited guests and Alumni of the University at Massachusetts Hall, at 9.45 a m. and, escorted by the Candidates for Degrees, will proceed to Sanders Theatre. The Theatre will be open to holders of reserved seats at 9.15 and seats will be reserved till 9.55.

Association of the Alumni. Business Meeting. Harvard Hall, 12 m. The Special Committee of Ten, appointed at the last meeting, will make their report on the observance of Commencement Day.

Commencement Dinner. Memorial Hall, 2.30 p.m. The Alumni and invited guests will assemble at Massachusetts Hall at 2 p.m., and march in procession to Memorial Hall. Tickets for the dinner [price, one dollar] will be for sale at Massachusetts Hall from 10 till 2 o'clock. Owing to the expected demand for tickets, the Executive Committee has decided that tickets will be reserved until 12.30 p.m. for graduates of the College up to and including the class of 1852. The balance of the tickets will be allotted by decades of classes to graduates from 1852 to 1901 inclusive until 1 p.m. Any tickets remaining unsold at that hour will be sold to graduates of the College in the order of their application. Officers of instruction of the Academic Department, though not graduates of the College, are entitled to purchase tickets.

Thursday, June 26.

Examinations for admission to the Medical and Dental Schools.

Phi Beta Kappa (Harvard Chapter). Business Meeting Harvard Hall, 10 a. m.--Oration by Professor George H. Palmer, LL.D.--Poem by Professor Nathaniel S. Shaler, S.D. Sanders Theatre, 12 m. The public are cordially invited to attend the exercises in Sanders Theatre. At the conclusion of the exercises the Society will march to the Harvard Union, where dinner will be served. Tickets for the dinner at Sever's Bookstore