Pennsylvania Team Statistics.

T. Truxton Hare '01 captain and left guard, prepared at St. Mark's, and played left guard on his school team for three years. He has played left guard on the Pennsylvania team since his freshman year. He is 6 feet 1 1-2 inches tall, weighs 200 pounds and is 21 years old.

J. C. McCracken '01 Medical, prepared at Cooper Memorial School. He played on his freshman team in '96. In '97 and '98 he played guard on the University eleven; last year he was placed at fullback and is playing that position this year. He is 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, weighs 185 pounds and is 25 years old.

J. F. McCloskey '01 Medical, centre, prepared at St. Joseph's School. He played tackle on his school team. In his sophomore and junior years he was the University substitute tackle and center. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 180 pounds and is 24 years old.

C. E. Wallace '01 Dental, right tackle, prepared at Pennington Seminary, and played guard on the eleven. He made the Pennsylvania team last year. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 208 pounds and is 22 years old.

Oscar Zimmerman '01 Dental, left tackle, prepared at Exeter. He played on his academy team and was substitute tackle on the Pennsylvania team last year. He is 5 feet, 11 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, and is 24 years old.

W. Gardiner '02, right end, prepared at Toledo High School and played tackle on his school eleven. He made his freshman team in '98 and was substitute University end last year. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighs 166 pounds and is 21 years old.

H. A. Davidson '02 Dental, left end, prepared at Leicester High School. He was ineligible his first two years in college. He is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 176 pounds and is 20 years old.

N. Z. Graves, Jr., '04, quarter back, prepared at Germantown and DeLancey Academies and played half back on the two school teams. He is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, weighs 140 pounds and is 22 years old.

John Teas '02 Medical, right guard, prepared at Philadelphia High School, and played guard and tackle on the eleven. He made the Pennsylvania team last year. He is 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighs 186 pounds and is 20 years old.

Wilson Potter '02, left half back, prepared at Cheltenham Military Academy. He played half back on his school team and was substitute end and half back at Pennsylvania last year. He is 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, weighs 158 pounds and is 20 years old.

J. P. Gardiner '01 Medical, right halfback, prepared at Toledo High School. He was ineligible his freshman year at Pennsylvania, but played quarterback and halfback in '98 and '99. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 152 pounds and is 23 years old.

H. B. Hodge '01 Law, substitute fullback and end, prepared at the Episcopal Academy. He played on his freshman team and was university substitute end in '98 and '99. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 175 pounds, and is 22 years old.

M. S. Bennett '04, substitute end and tackle, prepared at Philadelphia High School and played centre on the school eleven. He is 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, weighs 180 pounds and is 19 years old.

C. E. Townsend '04, substitute half and full-back, prepared at Episcopal Academy. He is 6 feet, 1 inch tall, weighs 175 pounds and is 17 years old.

Craig Mitchell '04, substitute guard and tackle, prepared at St. George's School, where he played guard. He is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 198 pounds and is 17 years old.

S.A. Gilmore '02 Law, substitute half and full-back, graduated at Yale and played substitute half-back on the University eleven. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighs 170 pounds and is 23 years old.