The seventh ten of the Institute of 1770 from the class of 1905 was taken out last night in the following order:
1. H. B. Webster, Cohasset.
2. L. B. Hall, Malden.
3. A. E. Chase, Lynn.
4. J. W. Wheeler, Dorchester.
5. G. Williamson, Jr., New York.
6. H. Stockton, Jr., Boston.
7. W. S. Carleton, Brookline.
8. G. C. Lincoln, Worcester.
9. R. Robeson, Brookline.
10. H. C. Egan, Highland Park, Ill.
Honoraries--S. Johnson '05, New York; A. Derby '03, Boston; J. E. Switzer '03, Chicago; C. A. Shea '04, Roxbury.