Camera Club Exhibit Opens.

The annual exhibition of Photographs taken by members of the Camera Club will be opened this evening in the Museum Room on the ground floor of Robinson Hall, and will continue throughout the week. The exhibition will be open to the public between 8 and 10 o'clock this evening, and between 9 a. m. and 10 p. m. tomorrow and on Friday and Saturday Prizes of steins will be awarded to the two best collections of not more than twenty-five pictures and honorable mention to the ten best single photographs. The judges will be Mr. Denman W. Ross. Mr. Philip P. Sharples and Mr. Alvin L. Coburn.

The Camera Club will hold a contest with the University of Pennsylvania sometime during March. Each club will enter fifty pictures, of which not more than ten may be the work of the same man. The photographs will be judged in Philadelphia and will then be put on exhibition for one week at Philadelphia and one week at Cambridge. A prize will be awarded to the club whose exhibit shows the highest artistic merit, as well as first and second prizes and not more than five honorable mentions to the best individual pictures.