Summer School of Theology.

The Summer School of Theology will hold its second session this summer from July 5 to July 21, inclusive. Last summer 105 out of the 741 students in the Summer School attended the School of Theology. It provides a place where clergymen and divinity students may gather for study and come in contact with the best and most recent results of modern scholarship.

This year courses are offered in three departments of study: The New Testament, Homiletics, and the History of Religions. In each course there will be fifteen exercises, and it is hoped that the lectures will be followed by informal conferences. The courses will be conducted by the following professors in the order given: The Religions of India, Professor Bloomfield, Professor Everett, Professor Lanman, and Professor Hopkins; The New Testament, Professor Porter, Professor Burton, Assistant Professor Ropes, and Professor Thayer; Homiletics, Professor Peabody, Dr. Gordon, Dean Hodges, Professor Leonard, Bishop Vincent, Professor Churchill, and Professor Hale.

A circular of information will be sent in June to all those who have signified their intention to attend the school. Letters of inquiry may be addressed to Rev. Robert S. Morison, Divinity Library, Cambridge.