Rules for Leiter Cup Series.

Entries for the Leiter cup series of baseball games are now open and may be placed in the blue book at Leavitt's or left in E. B. Krumbhaar's mail box, 12 Claverly.

Entries of teams must give the name of the team, name of captian, and names of at least twelve bona fide players. No one can play on or have his name entered for, more than one team in the season. Entries of old teams must specify which men played on last year's team. Individuals not belonging to any team, but wishing to play, may enter their names and the positions they wish to play. From these names the committee will make up one or more additional teams.

The following rules must be observed:

1. Every man attending lectures in the University is eligible to play in the series, except men from other universities, unwilling or ineligible to play on the University squad.

2. No team may have more than one man who has played on a University nine.

3. Teams desiring to enter under their old names must enrol at least three of last year's team.

4. New teams may not have more than three men who have ever played on a University, second or class nine.

5. Entries close April 7.

6. Games will begin April 28.

7. Results of games and all protests must be left in box in CRIMSON office on the same day, must be signed by the captains, and contain full list of contestants.

After the games are finished an All-Leiter cup team will be selected which will play the second nine probably on May 23. From the result of this game, the final choice of the second nine will be made.