Rifle and Pistol Club Plans.

At a meeting of the Rifle and Pistol Club last night officers were elected for the year and plans for the winter were discussed and outlined. Starting the season with a larger membership than ever before, the club will seek to take a more prominent place among the winter sports than it has formerly held and a great deal of attention will be devoted to the development of the new material.

The shoots will begin next week in the baseball cage and will continue on Monday and Friday evenings throughout the season. Novice matches for rifle and revolver will commence Tuesday and will be open to members who have not won cups in University shoots. In addition to the novice matches, candidates for the revolver team will be called out next week. Practices will be held constantly until the midyears, after which team matches will begin. As only three members of last year's team are available there is much room for new material.

Officers for the year were elected as follows: President, H. St. Gaudens '03; vice-president, P. L. Coonley '03; secretary and treasurer, G. C. Dolley '04; captain, M. A. Edwards '04.