Senior Class Gift to Union.

In view of the fact that whatever is chosen as a gift from the class of 1903 to the Union must be a lasting memorial of the class, the committee in charge has decided to move slowly in choosing the gift.

Several suggestions have been made; among them, that the class shall give a complete set of furnishings for the fire-place in the Living Room, which at present has no furnishings whatever. Another suggestion is that a large Union seal be made into a decorative medallion or panel, and hung in some conspicuous place. Still another proposal is to buy a set of genuine old historical prints; and again, it has been suggested than an annual appropriation be made for serving tea at the Union during the winter months.

The committee would feel greatly indebted to any member of the class who will express an opinion in regard to the above proposals, or make other suggestions. The object of the committee is to choose something which, if possible, can perpetuate itself and will not be too commonplace or inconspicuous.

All communications should be sent to P.B. Robinson, Fairfax 22. P.B. ROBINSON.   L.T. BROWN.   F.W. PEABODY.