Stenographic Bureau Notice.

All members of the University who expect to earn their way through College by means of typewriting and stenography are requested to meet in 16 University Hall, on Wednesday, October 12, at 7 P. M. At this meeting, all men who are eligible will be given an opportunity to join the bureau, and hours will be assigned to the men. If a sufficient number of men join, it is the intention to keep the bureau open daily from 8 A. M. to 5 P. M. During the past two years the time schedule of the members would not permit a member to be present at every hour between those hours above mentioned. It is practically certain, however, that the bureau will be open at every hour between 10 A. M. and 4 P. M., which ordinarily are the busiest hours of the day.

The largest sum earned by any one member last year through the bureau was $500, but this is unusually large; the average member, if he is capable, may reasonably expect to earn from $150 to $300. The Faculty members of the University have done much to help members by having their manuscripts typewritten there, and the undergraduates also have used the bureau to a considerable extent. The bureau is located at 18 Lawrence Hall.